Thursday, July 5, 2012


Fear can be paralyzing. That statement may seem like a weird way to begin my blog but I'm feeling a little nervous and apprehensive right now about school beginning in just a few weeks. During the summer I become quite optimistic about what I can accomplish and get into a routine of knitting and sewing all day. I stay in my pajamas if I want and stay up late without fear of early morning consequences. My Etsy shop is benefitting greatly from my time of leisure but today I feel my heart beating at a quicker pace. I worry that I won't be able to finish everything I have set out to accomplish and that once school begins all of my creativity will cease. Do I feel this way every year? I don't know, but I think so. For tonight, I will try not to think about the upcoming end to my summer break. I will continue to knit and quilt with a optimism and hope that the creativity will not stop just because summer break has come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment