Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cup Cozies

Jason calls them cup sweaters and I gave fourteen away as gifts this week. I found this fabulous pattern on Pinterest and couldn't help myself. There is something about the texture or assortment of colors or immediate gratification that makes me want to make another even now. The angel ornaments are made with my embroidery machine. Each morning I would get up and shower and then set the machine up and get it ready to begin working on the angels. Depending on the morning and what I had going on I could often get two completed before leaving for work. The cup cozies required a little more of my attention but I love choosing the button to add the perfect amount of contrast and detail. Add Dollar Tree mugs, hot chocolate mix, homemade cookies and the gift is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment