Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

We are on the verge of a new year, anticipating good things with our list of hopes and goals in hand and ready to begin checking them off. I wanted to complete all current projects and ring in the new year fresh while already dreaming of new projects to conquer. But time has a way of taking over and we, meaning me, seldom accomplish everything we set our hearts to complete. I wanted to finish the yellow knitted baby blanket before tomorrow but I got sidetracked by quilting. But I'm pleased with what I did accomplish and after 12 hours of top stitching I'm almost done with four quilts. All I have left to do is the binding. There is still hope and plenty of daylight and we don't have plans for this evening so I just might finish the knitted blanket after all!

Tomorrow will be a day of fresh starts and new beginnings. However, I am thankful for all this year has brought. Family is being restored and God is blessing us with adult relationships once thought lost. I look forward to all that God has for us in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment